Who We Are
Maritza Duran started working at the age of 16 as a dental assistant. Her drive, enthusiasm, integrity and high work standards have allowed her to grow in the field and perform every position from dental assistant, front desk, office manager, to regional manager of over 13 locations.
Today, she’s a consultant, body language trainer and speaker to Dental Institutions and small practices. She has helped grow a practice from the ground up as well as re-organize established practices using the top 4 KPI that she has mastered over her 20-year career in dentistry.
“This field has given me so much to be grateful for, that it is my definite purpose and passion to help new dentists start and develop their own successful practices.”
She’ll dot the I’s and cross the t’s, and assist your dental business as if she’s right there in your office. In her free time, she reads a book and loves spending time with her family and friends.
BOOK A FREE CONSULTATION CALL TODAY!
THE 5 KEYS OF PROFITABILITY
Key 1 - Mission & Vision Development
• We will help you create a clear 10 year, 3 year and 1 year vision map for you and your business following the EOS system.
• You will develop your business’s Core Values and Mission to have alignment with your clarified Vision. This will help you make better decisions about people, processes, finances, strategies, and customers.
• We will assist you in clearly defining who and what your organization is, where it’s going, and how it’s going to get there.
• With everyone focused in one direction with clear goals your practice will see an increase in performance and revenue.
Key 2 - Strategic Planning & Insurance
• We help you design an ideal insurance mix for your new office where patients find you, helping you offer your services to your local community and saving you thousands in marketing. This we accomplish by guiding you to select insurance companies for enrollment based on market research, reimbursements, your location, and your business model.
• We help you determine your private office fees and negotiate the highest fees possible on your behalf with insurance companies where applicable.
• We establish for you, a transparent record-keeping system for credentialing, and standardized specifications for fee schedules to avoid miscommunication or delays in receiving fees.
• We save you time and money by handling all the paperwork and submitting all applications to the insurance companies and help you create a strategic contracting plan for your practice.
Key 3 - Recruitment + Policies Development & Implementation
• We will guide and support you through the recruitment, screening, selection and hiring process to secure an amazing front desk.
• We will provide helpful materials including job descriptions and assist with developing a manual for your use and will begin the implementation process to legally protect your business.
• Performance evaluation implementation and feedback to make personnel decisions regarding pay raises, promotions, firings, demotions, etc. We will provide coaching to you and your office manager on basic Human Resource regulations for future use.
Key 4 - Skills Training & Development
• Your team will be trained in the operational development of a startup practice.
• Your staff will be trained in all areas of dental insurance & customer service.
• The Power of Nonverbal Communication (Body Language training).
• Developing a personal and business brand to grow your business.
• Networking and Marketing training (ground and digital marketing).
• “Becoming a Person of Influence” Leadership Training.
Key 5 - Coaching & Management Support
• We will create metrics and systems to evaluate the effectiveness of your marketing.
• We will work together to calculate your break even point and set goals to grow your business.
• We will implement an analytical system to create monthly, quarterly and yearly goals for the practice and measure all key performance indicators.